AN306 PERIMETER SYSTEM
AN306 is a one channel wire fence vibration detector to protect up to 300 m of wire fence with up to 350 m of special sensor cable in case someone wants to pass or break into the restricted area.
The alarm is triggered by vibrations of the wire fence and successfully eliminates EMF (Electric and Magnetic Fields), normal wind, rain and other weather conditions, animal, and other disturbances.
The AN-WTS (wind/temperature sensor) makes AN306 the precisest Perimeter Protection System with lowest level of false alarms with dynamic sensitivity adjustment in case of very windy weather and significant drop of temperature.
The detector can protect fences of max. 300 meters with special sensor cable. The sensor cable is stretched on the fence about 1m above the ground and it is bound to fence with special clips. For higher sensitivity, loops can be made at suitable distances.
New DSIGP technology makes this product unique. The vibrations of the fence, other than normal weather or wind conditions are registered for alarm by new DSIGP technology. Disturbances caused by external influences, for instance EMF, are successfully eliminated.
Power consumption is very small, less than 1 (one) Watt. Low power consumption (approximately 60mA at 12VDC) leads to the small power cable cross-section. Supply voltage can vary between 7 and 24 VDC which further reduce the impact of voltage drops on power cables.
- Master unit: waterproof IP65 aluminum casing
- Weight of master unit: 970 g
- Dimensions of master unit: 175 mm x 80 mm x 60 mm
- Ending unit: waterproof IP65 aluminum casing
- Dimensions of ending unit: 50 mm x 45 mm x 30 mm
- Weight of ending unit: 140 g
- Type of sensor cable: AS257
- Diameter of sensor cable: 6 mm
- Working temperature: from -40C to +70C
- Technology: new unique DSIGP
- Supply voltage: from 7.0 VDC to 24.0 VDC
- Supply protection: with 600W transient voltage suppressors
- Power consumption: less than 1 W
- Relays: 2 relays, NC
- Relays max current: 2 A
- Relays max. switching voltage: 30 VDC
- Relays protection: protected with 600W/36V transient voltage suppressors
- Tuning: menu system with 3 keys and 3 digit display
|1||AN306 Flyer||Wire Fence Vibration Detector AN-306||Download|
|2||AN306 Manual v1.2||Perimeter Wire Fence Vibration Detector AN-306||Download|