AN307COM PERIMETER SYSTEM
AN307COM is a two channels wire fence vibration detector to protect up to two times of 300m wire fence with up to two times of 350m special sensor cable in case someone wants to pass or break into the restricted area.
Perimeter Guard AN307 Software is used for connection of several AN307COM devices to integrated system. AN307COM devices are connected to the system with RS485 two wire standard. Currently there are two solutions for terminate RS485 communication: through K307 device or through UDS1100 device(s).
If RS485 communication can be brought close to the PC computer, where Guard Software is running, then K307 can be used. In case that RS485 can not be directly brought to the PC computer, one or several UDS1100 can be used. The alarm is triggered by vibrations of the wire fence and successfully eliminates EMF (Electric and Magnetic Fields), normal wind, rain and other weather conditions, animal, and other disturbances. Built in temperature sensor compensates significant temperature drop.
The AN-WTS (wind sensor) makes AN307 the precisest Perimeter Protection System with lowest level of false alarms with dynamic sensitivity adjustment in case of very windy weather.
The detector can protect fences of two times of max. 300 meters with special sensor cable. The sensor cable is stretched on the fence about 1m above the ground and it is bound to fence with special clips. For higher sensitivity, loops can be made at suitable distances.
New DSIGP technology makes this product unique. The vibrations of the fence, other than normal weather or wind conditions are registered for alarm by new DSIGP technology. Disturbances caused by external influences, for instance EMF, are successfully eliminated.
Power consumption is very small, less than 1 (one) Watt. Low power consumption (approximately 60mA at 12VDC) leads to the small power cable cross-section. Supply voltage can vary between 7 and 24 VDC which further reduce the impact of voltage drops on power cables.
- Master unit: waterproof IP65 aluminum casing
- Weight of master unit: 970 g
- Dimensions of master unit: 175 mm x 80 mm x 60 mm
- Ending unit: waterproof IP65 aluminum casing
- Dimensions of ending unit: 50 mm x 45 mm x 30 mm
- Weight of ending unit: 140 g
- Type of sensor cable: AS257
- Diameter of sensor cable: 6 mm
- Working temperature: from -40C to +70C
- Technology: new unique DSIGP
- Supply voltage: from 7.0 VDC to 24.0 VDC
- Supply protection: with 600W transient voltage suppressors
- Power consumption: less than 1 W
- Relays: 2 relays, NC (one relay is not active when RS485 is built in)
- Relays max current: 2 A
- Relays max. switching voltage: 30 VDC
- Relays protection: protected with 600W/36V transient voltage suppressors
- Tuning: menu system with 3 keys and 3 digit display or by Guard software
- RS485: terminal A and B, galvanic isolation, 15kV ESD Protected -
- Perimeter Guard AN307 Software for remote control of events
- RS232/RS485 (K307) secure connection or
- Ethernet/RS485 (UDS1100) secure connection
- Remote control of parameters
- SDK functionality of Guard Software
- Definition of users with passwords for different tasks
|1||AN307 Flyer||Wire Fence Vibration Detector AN-307||Download|
|2||AN307 Manual v1.2||Perimeter Wire Fence Vibration Detector AN-307||Download|
|3||AN307-IP Quick MANUAL v1.5.1||Perimeter Wire Fence Vibration Detector AN-307 with K-307IP||Download|
|4||Guard Software Manual||Perimeter Guard AN307 Software Manual V1.19||Download|